Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Reading Matrerial: Like I Give a Frock by Michi


I've been searching for the perfect gift for a finicky fashion friend who makes shopping for Queen Elizabeth a breeze! But I think I found the golden egg for this fussy Fashionista! "Like I Give a Frock, Fashion forecasts and Meaningless Misguidance,' by Michi the woman behind the online source michigirl.com... Her writing style and fashion advice will cut you like a waist band on a pair of skin tight jeans!
Here is an excerpt on jumpsuits:

Eyes Up
You can say what you like about fashion-- it's frivolous, indulgent, fun-- but it can also be downright evil. Take the jumpsuit, for instance. Is the distance from shoulders to possum standard across all women?
I think not. One girl's comfort zone is another's camel toe. So when faced with a friend in a changing room asking if the jumpsuit is splitting a most valuable asset apart, keep your eyes up, take a deep breath, and blame the designer!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't recieved it yet darling! What are you waiting for, Christmas?

    ReplyDelete