Monday, April 13, 2009

Law of Attraction

The closest I think I'll ever get to owning an original by Miami based architect and designer Luis Pons is his Uno Rebix Cube! A few years ago Pons ventured into jewelery design with Magnetik Distractions, a piece based on a simple ball chain and a magnetized bearing, that can be worn in multiple ways from a necklace to a ring. To add more style cred to his attractive invention, Pons created a magnetized ring and a "Rebix cube" (play off of the original Rubik's cube) in silver or gold. With a 200 cm thin chain and some ingenuity you'll have tons of styling options to accessorize your summer look. I love the cube version and can't stop tinkering around with my designs! The magnet is very strong, but do not wear if you plan on dancing or running! Images of my own designs to follow... You can get these electro-charged links at Charles & Marie, and Leo Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment